Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Bloody Nice Work!

Honestly that had the production value of an actual TV series I would eat my cereal to on TV. Hilarious all the way through and the voice acting was top notch. 10 Stars well earned.

Madness Duel Madness Duel

Epic

The ending was a lil' abrupt, but non-the-less, AWESOME, AWESOME flash.

Joe Wilson's Day Out Joe Wilson's Day Out

Hahahaha

Fucking fantastic! That's 3x as fantastic as a normal fantastic would be!

LUL BLAMED LUL BLAMED

Funny stuff

How would I be able to find this kids user page... I have some comments I would like to leave for him... he he he...

Cyclops Lincoln Cyclops Lincoln

HAHAHA

I haven't laughed so hard at a flash for quite a while! You've got talent kid! That was fucking hilarious! "Use Dash kinkemon!"

Apartment 1337 Apartment 1337

Awesome stuff!

The ending really made me laugh hard. As did the comment about people hating spiderman being communists.

Lan14n responds:

LOL

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Dear god

I MUST see the next one! This episode was particularily amazing, and it feels like there's an acutal STORY developing now!

PicoDay: PathwayThroughNG PicoDay: PathwayThroughNG

Good...

I was expecting you to kill the Kitty Krew instead of Strawberry Clock (Who cannot die).

calcoA responds:

Well I know some members from the KK, so they would get mad at me, lol.

Plus how do you know he died? I never put a "to be continued..." thing, but there MIGHT be a sequel.

Haha, thanks for the review.

Pico Vs AngryFace Pico Vs AngryFace

Well done lad!

But as the chap before mentioned; it's Angry FAIC, not face :P Other than that, a truly solid flash. HAPPY PICO DAY!

I'ma Gangster I'ma Gangster

Hahahaha

I love that song, its great. So is this flash. good job. It was fucking hilarious

TangClock responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it!