Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

Another quality submission. Keep it up, you've got a great style.

Guitar King Guitar King

Has GREAT potential

Let me start off by saying that this game is a great deal of fun, however, it has a lot of room for improvements that could make it a 5 star game. Firstly, Although I LOVE the guitar neck style note hitter, the game could use a slicker more stylized and attractive overall appearance, since when I first saw the menu I had very low expectations for this game. Once I started playing on the other hand, that all changed. The gameplay itself is solid, and challenging, however, a couple improvements to help inspire players to actually play a song, and to replay it over and over again, is to add a ranking system along with the player score, and perhaps unlocks of new songs or something of the sort for achieving high scores.

wolfinator-x responds:

Yippee! Another Canadian! Anyway, It would have been even BETTER if I was fluent with actionscript. This is a simple program which I happened to be able to make. I would have done all that, unlocking songs and all, but I don't have much time, and I'm not even sure how to do it.

Thanks, though.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Great!

I can tell you were inspired by Crimsonland. Same reason why I rated this so high :D

Jeopardy Ninja Jeopardy Ninja

Nice try

Next time make your own work, you pathetic little thief.

The Butcher RPG The Butcher RPG

I like it

Nice, fun, simple, and addictive. All you need to do is add a nice variety of music, perhaps make the graphics more spiffy, and you'll have this on the front page in no time!

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

Simply amazing.

10/10, no question. If only more games on Newgrounds could be as high quality as this, this is definitely front page quality (And I doubt that it won't be on the front page). Well done!

Super Mario Flash HV Game Super Mario Flash HV Game

This is like the mario version of ultimate sonic..

well maybe not THAT perfect but it was awesome and i had a great time playing it.

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

Very well done

Wow this is really a great game. I had a fun time playing it, and I really cant wait until the next one comes out. I like how you didnt really use the normal stick figuire but sort of gave it an outline, some shading, and more body. You've earned yourself a 10 :D

Stunt Bike 2004 Stunt Bike 2004

this game is

fun

X227 The Game Retail X227 The Game Retail

Great.. even with a cast

Heh, I just broke my arm today skateboarding and somehow i still managed to play this game... decently... Anyway, Great game, cant think of too much too say cuz my arm is hurting.. alot... so.. yeah..