Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Bloody Nice Work!

Honestly that had the production value of an actual TV series I would eat my cereal to on TV. Hilarious all the way through and the voice acting was top notch. 10 Stars well earned.

Madness Duel Madness Duel

Epic

The ending was a lil' abrupt, but non-the-less, AWESOME, AWESOME flash.

Joe Wilson's Day Out Joe Wilson's Day Out

Hahahaha

Fucking fantastic! That's 3x as fantastic as a normal fantastic would be!

Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

Another quality submission. Keep it up, you've got a great style.

Guitar King Guitar King

Has GREAT potential

Let me start off by saying that this game is a great deal of fun, however, it has a lot of room for improvements that could make it a 5 star game. Firstly, Although I LOVE the guitar neck style note hitter, the game could use a slicker more stylized and attractive overall appearance, since when I first saw the menu I had very low expectations for this game. Once I started playing on the other hand, that all changed. The gameplay itself is solid, and challenging, however, a couple improvements to help inspire players to actually play a song, and to replay it over and over again, is to add a ranking system along with the player score, and perhaps unlocks of new songs or something of the sort for achieving high scores.

wolfinator-x responds:

Yippee! Another Canadian! Anyway, It would have been even BETTER if I was fluent with actionscript. This is a simple program which I happened to be able to make. I would have done all that, unlocking songs and all, but I don't have much time, and I'm not even sure how to do it.

Thanks, though.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Great!

I can tell you were inspired by Crimsonland. Same reason why I rated this so high :D